Shaldon School has a wonderful location and great reputation.
- Make learning of subjects and the curriculum vivid and real
- To ensure that every learner is offered the opportunity to succeed academically, socially, culturally, spiritually and physically. Set high expectations
- Build on what learners already know; structure and pace teaching so that they understand what is to be learnt, how and why
- Making learning an enjoyable and challenging experience; stimulate learning through matching teaching techniques and strategies to a range of learning styles and needs
- Assessment for learning which makes individuals partners in their learning
- Ensure learning is inclusive, not exclusive
- Develop learning skills and personal qualities to be applied across the curriculum inside and outside the classroom
- Encourage life long learning
Search Shaldon Hotels, Bed & Breakfasts, Guest Houses and Self Catering Accommodation.
Events - Shaldon Village
Select your preferred start date from the calendar to view events.