Coast View Holiday Park
Now under new ownership, Coast View Holiday Park has some exciting plans for the future of this fantastically-located park.
Coast View is also now open to non-residents! At Coast View Holiday Park you will find what are undoubtedly the most amazing views of South Devon. Overlooking spectacular views of Lyme Bay and Devon's Golden Coast, we are proud to boast some of the best coastal scenery in the area. Just a few minutes away from the picturesque village of Shaldon with its unique charm, quaint shops and pretty beaches.
An open passenger ferry will take you across the estuary to the traditional seaside town of Teignmouth, with its boats, sandy beaches, pier and much more. With extensive on site facilities including indoor heated pool, newly refurbished cafe-bar restaurant and shop we offer you the leisure to have the holiday you choose.
Please read our Terms and Conditions prior to making your booking and please feel free to contact us if you are uncertain about any aspect of your booking. The following apply to all bookings and holidays made and taken at Coast View Holiday Park.
- We do NOT charge for the use of credit cards.
- All bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Check in time for all Caravan Holiday Homes and Holiday Chalets is 4pm.
- Departure time on all Lodges, Caravan Holiday Homes is strictly 10am.
- Additional Cars and Boats are chargeable and must be parked in our car park.
- Dogs are charged per dog / per night (regardless of breed and size) with a maximum of 2 dogs per pitch please.
- Caravan Holiday Homes and holiday chalets require a £75 Deposit per unit / per week (or part week) to be paid at the time of booking.
- All Caravan Holiday Homes and Lodges are strictly NO SMOKING units.
- Travelcots and high chairs are charged at £10 each per week or part week booked.
- Dogs are only allowed in certain units and will be charged at £30 per dog per week or part week booked. Only one Dog per unit permitted.
- BBQs are NOT permitted to be used on the deck area of your lodge or caravan holiday home and any damage caused will be chargeable.
- BBQs may be used on the surrounding grass areas but must be at least 45cm (18”) off the ground and must be placed on a non-combustible surface.
- Check in time for all Holiday Homes is from 4pm on day of arrival.
Our Holiday Park In Devon Accommodation
Coast View offer excellent accommodation for couples and families alike:
- Wide range of holiday chalets and holiday lodge-style chalets with sea views
- Spacious and well equipped caravan holiday homes
Our Holiday Park In Devon Facilities
|Torquay 4th in Top 10 Destinations in the UK!|
Coast view facilities are FREE
- Indoor heated swimming pool complex
- Crazy golf
- Indoor and outdoor play equipment and play areas
- Dog walk
- FREE wireless internet access in our Cafe/Bar*
- Spacious shower and toilet blocks with free hot water
*20 minutes free with any purchase.
Our Holiday Park In Devon Details
- Ideally located for Dartmoor and the English Riviera with attractions such as Paignton Zoo, Woodlands and Crealy close by, and Exeter or Torquay for a spot of retail therapy; it’s all here for you to enjoy
- High quality family holidays with facilities for children
- Dog friendly accommodation in a perfect location for holidays with dogs
- Option to book only for short breaks perhaps just few hours drive away
Coast View Holiday Homes for Sale
- Easily turn a dream into a reality with our range of holiday homes for sale
- Great selection of both new and second hand static caravans for sale
- See the key features of our holiday chalets for sale
- Benefit from a fully-managed holiday homes subletting service
- Buy new or used without being tied to just one static caravan dealer
With its FREE facilities and self-catering accommodation Coast View is more than just a south Devon holiday park.
Visit Website or complete the form below and we'll contact you within 24hrs.
Tel: 01626 818350
Send us a message...